- This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated February 6, 2010 at 2:46 am by .
- March 20, 2009 at 3:03 pm #271782
I use old dryer sheets for dusting off knick-knacks and dusting off the tv and computer screens. It also helps to repell the dust off of these things.
Another use I have found is to stuff them under my radiator (yes, my house is old) covers. When the heat comes on I get a nice fresh scent. I am not sure how this would work with forced air vents.
Now if I could just come up with a use for dryer lint 🙂
- March 20, 2009 at 4:11 pm #417958
JamieQuote:now if i could just come up with a use for dryer lint
go down to uses for lint in the forum tips & tricks it’s posted —- by gillybean & i also posted some more uses for dryer lint…
- March 21, 2009 at 7:48 pm #418031
thanks JoAnn, sometimes I get lost in here 🙂
- March 22, 2009 at 5:32 pm #418094
if you know someone that reloads you can use the old dryer sheets in the tumbler to catch the dust. I have to save all of mine for my boyfriend.
- March 23, 2009 at 3:35 pm #418171
Thanks. I get all kinds of ideas from all of you.
- March 24, 2009 at 12:31 pm #418205
I do too runabout, your welcome 🙂
- March 25, 2009 at 5:46 am #418321
I lived in an old apt about 10 years ago and had a few mice come in a hole in the floor where a small gas pipe used to be. My neighbor told me to stuff dryer sheets down the hole. I did that and never heard or saw another mouse.
She told me to use old ones but I wanted to be sure to offend the mice so I used new ones.
- July 22, 2009 at 4:12 pm #423721
:occasion16: Congratulations! :occasion16:
The post, Use for old Dryer Sheets , was nominated for Topic of the Week and Won!
jaime has just received 25,000 Experience Points to spend in our Experience Shop.
Thank you for your participation in the forums and adding content that our members can appreciate and value.
We look forward to reading more of your posts.
- February 5, 2010 at 6:16 pm #427547
If you have a fireplace dryer lint is great for starting fires with instead of wasting paper!
- February 6, 2010 at 2:46 am #427552
We make fire starters using the left over toilet paper roll stuffed with dryer lint. Works great!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.