Budget101 Discussion List Archives Tips-n-Tricks Use for non recyclable prescription bottles

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I always try to find uses for things that are not recyclable, in my area they only recycle number ones and twos, when it comes to prescription bottles they usually are a five. I always like keeping necklaces together with multiple choices of earrings. These bottles work great, specially if you are in a rush, toss in your purse, or pocket, and when you have time (like sitting at a extra long stop light), you can put them on. I have a friend who gets the very large bottles, and they work great for the chunkier necklaces or bigger styles of earrings. I repurpose a box and have them lined up in the box, I put the lids on so they are non childproof, larger edge, and set them in upside down. For most of the bottles a glance is all that is need to find what I want to wear. I even use them in the bathroom for small items, like nail clippers, nail files, small bottles of eye drops, they even work great for cotton swabs, have one in the beach bag, I don’t know about anyone else, but I hate it when I get water in my ears, of course I don’t put them too far in, just far enough to absorb the water. 😉

cool… learn something new everyday

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Tips-n-Tricks Use for non recyclable prescription bottles