Stuff I’d Like to See General Update

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Avatar for bethaliz6894bethaliz6894
      Participant

Hello,

I really wanted to stick around longer for the facebook party. The roads here were horrible. it took me 90 minutes to do a 30 minute trip.

I am liking the upgrade. I don’t see any difference except for the ads, they are loading really fast and I am no longer getting the long script error. YAY!!! happy dance

Keymaster

@bethaliz6894 396906 wrote:

Hello,

I really wanted to stick around longer for the facebook party. The roads here were horrible. it took me 90 minutes to do a 30 minute trip.

I am liking the upgrade. I don’t see any difference except for the ads, they are loading really fast and I am no longer getting the long script error. YAY!!! happy dance

Hehe, I’m working on a rather lengthy post right now, you’ll see some differences shortly. . .

Participant

WOW you weren’t joking about being long. I read most of it…this is what makes you great, I think you replied to ALL of us. 🙂

Keymaster

snowball fight smilie @bethaliz6894 396946 wrote:

WOW you weren’t joking about being long. I read most of it…this is what makes you great, I think you replied to ALL of us. 🙂

LOL, I broke it down into sections so people would be able to come back and finish it later, lol. I still have notes over here like crazy and I’ve been adding sections. The server change started at 3 this morn and I was fit to be tied, as my grandmother would say, by 6 am. I hate Technical days, lol.

Thank you for joining us this morning, I hate that you had to drive in that mess!

Have they gotten a chance to clear the roads in your area yet or is it still coming down? I talked with my mom today and she said that they were expected -30 Below Temps tonight! :coldwithsnow:

Participant

The roads weren’t clear for the drive home. 🙁 another 90 minute drive. Our temps are down to 11 and getting colder. another huge snow storm coming sunday. is it to much to ask to have a snow blower giveaway? LOL! Where is your mom? I hope she is going to be OK in the very cold temps. we are going to be getting those next week, coldest since 1994. I remember that week well.

stay warm and safe…off to bed…good night.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stuff I’d Like to See General Update