- This topic has 2 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated October 30, 2008 at 8:45 am by .
- October 28, 2008 at 8:54 pm #265439
When you click the link in the text you will be taken to a 3 question survey.
Child abuse is a community issue. Every person can help make sure the children of Texas have a brighter future. And preventing child abuse is up to all of us.
Child abuse prevention means stopping child abuse and neglect before it happens. The best strategies to prevent child abuse and neglect are to:
* Support families and provide parents with the skills and resources they need.
* Support providers who are serving families by providing tools and resources.
* Create communities that have supportive services in place and a shared goal of safety and stability for families.
The Prevention and Early Intervention division of the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services created this site as a resource for parents, professionals, and communities to support child abuse prevention and public awareness efforts.
- October 29, 2008 at 12:11 am #401866
Thank you..I LOVE calenders!!
- October 29, 2008 at 12:33 am #401868
Local comm. will really enjoy these calenders. Part of everyone becoming more aware.
- October 30, 2008 at 8:45 am #402064
110 is a lot of calendars but since I work at a child therapy center, these will be great to pass around.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.