Stuff I’d Like to See General Unlimited Downloads

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Wow, seriously? I was not allowed to download the 2012 grocery for 250 dollars for 4, it said I had to pay. I downloaded the “Basic Pantry List” and then was told I had my limit of daily downloads. One download and that is the daily limit??? As registered active member, would think could download all I am interested in.

Wow, seriously? I was not allowed to download the 2012 grocery for 250 dollars for 4, it said I had to pay.

Again, still not sure why you think you should get this for free, I answered your other 3 threads about it.

Did you download a bunch of things thinking it would “unlock it” for you?

@JackieZ62379 435347 wrote:

Wow, seriously? I was not allowed to download the 2012 grocery for 250 dollars for 4, it said I had to pay.

Where did you get the idea that the eBook is free? Please let us know so that we alter the wording to prevent confusion for new members. The Family Guide is $2.99, which is actually $2 less than it was when it was first released.

@JackieZ62379 435347 wrote:

I downloaded the “Basic Pantry List” and then was told I had my limit of daily downloads. One download and that is the daily limit??? As registered active member, would think could download all I am interested in.

If you hit a daily limit of 1 download, it’s because you had less than 3 Approved (UnModerated) posts at that time. It’s to prevent spiders (bots) and spammers from overwhelming the server and slowing the site down or wasting resources.

You’ll also notice there is a throttle on the time allowed between downloads, this is to prevent Denial of Service attacks on the server.

For clarity, each usergroup has a limit for downloads based on 2 factors:

• The Number of Downloads
      • File size

If you want “unlimited everything”, as you say, we recommend the Supporting Member Option.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stuff I’d Like to See General Unlimited Downloads