- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated October 19, 2008 at 7:07 pm by .
- October 16, 2008 at 11:42 pm #264724
(Katie Brown Recipe)
1/4 cup plus 2 Tbs caramel ice cream topping, divided
1 Honey Maid Graham Pie Crust
1/2 cup plus 2 Tbs Planters Pecan Pieces, divided
1 cup cold milk
2 pkg (3.4oz each) Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 tub (8oz) Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
1.) Pour 1/4 cup caramel into crust; sprinkle with 1/2 cup pecans.
2.) Beat milk, pudding mixes, pumpkin & spices with whisk until blended. Stir in 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip. Spread into crust.
3.) Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Top with remaining Cool Whip, caramel & pecans just before serving.
- October 18, 2008 at 12:35 am #400850
I am soooo going to try this recipe. Thank you so much rtebalt for sharing this with us! Have a good night.
- October 18, 2008 at 8:27 pm #400881
You are so welcome! I hope you enjoy it! This came out of one of my Rachael Ray magazines & it looked so good!
I thought it would be great for Thanksgiving! 🙂
- October 19, 2008 at 1:09 pm #400901
This sounds delicious, I am going to make it this week.
- October 19, 2008 at 7:07 pm #400909
Great! Let me know what you think! 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.