- November 30, 2008 at 10:19 pm #267235
1 can (6 ounces) solid white tuna canned in water, drained
2 tablespoons chopped onion or green onions
1 egg white
1 tablespoon pickle relish (optional)
1 tablespoon light Italian salad dressing
1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
2 teaspoons canola oil or olive oil (canola cooking spray can be substituted)
In medium bowl, combine tuna, onion, egg white, relish, Italian salad dressing, and bread crumbs.
Shape into four patties. Begin heating nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat surface with oil or cooking spray.
Add patties and fry on both sides until lightly browned. Serve with salad, soup, or whole grain bread.
2 servings (2 patties each)
- December 1, 2008 at 11:18 am #404986
Yeah…a tuna recipe! This sounds great! I love salmon patties, and I bet these taste similar.
- December 5, 2008 at 7:04 pm #405429
An excellant budget recipe. Sounds good.
- December 7, 2008 at 12:20 am #405527
Hope you get a chance to make these Ladies. They are really good.
- December 7, 2008 at 9:46 am #405546
JoAnn, I tried these already and they are GOOOOD!
- December 7, 2008 at 10:42 am #405549
I used to have a recipe for salmon patties that I’m sure would work for tuna as well. It called for leftover mashed potatoes instead of breadcrumbs. These were really good and a good way to use those leftover potatoes.
- December 7, 2008 at 11:04 am #405552
jaime, I glad the recipes that I have posted have worked for you….:dance:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.