- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated April 10, 2009 at 1:28 am by .
- April 9, 2009 at 1:07 pm #272315jaime
This is a cute little project my dd made for Easter this year. It is a good craft to keep older children busy for 1 hour + 🙂
90 tri-beads (30 of 3 different colors)
90 pins (the kind with the rounded bead tops)
Glue (any kind will do)
Small container to put glue in (the lid from a milk jug works good)Directions:
Put a bead on the pin, dip it into the glue and then push it into the egg to form a design. The glue is suppose to help it not to come out later.
NOTE: I have a picture of the one she made in my Craft album on my profile…I didn’t know how to post it here.
Happy Easter everyone!
- April 9, 2009 at 1:52 pm #419209JoAnnJamie,
I love when you put pictures with your crafts, this is so cute–And I’m a big kid so I’ll have to try this one.
- April 9, 2009 at 11:07 pm #419229jaime
Thanks JoAnn, LOL good luck on making it…it took my dd 1 hour and me 2 and mine was a bit crooked LOL but hers turned out lovely. Guess it is good for all the kids at heart 🙂
- April 10, 2009 at 1:28 am #419233tsgal
Really cute project, your dd did a great job on hers. Thanks for sharing you crafts 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.