- This topic has 16 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated March 28, 2008 at 3:39 pm by .
- March 28, 2008 at 3:39 pm #256988
when mine were that age–too many years ago—we used a regular sized sleeping bag- not a double=with a foam pad inside–the foam pad was removable and washable as were the sleeping bag–we zipped them up and played camping and they were as happy as clams abn secure also
wrote: My daughter is 2.5, and still sleeps in a crib. I will be
transitioning her into a “big girl bed” in a couple months. I’m
wondering about sleeping accomodations for a few situations we have
camping (just her and I in the tent)
– sleeping at a hotel
– sleeping at my aunt’s house where there is an extra bed
– she will also be staying in my bedroom with me for a few nights
this summer, due to company coming
I’ve seen travel beds for toddlers that are basically air mattresses
with sides, but they run about $70. What else can she sleep on when
we’re in the tent or my bedroom?
For the hotel and my aunt’s house, of course there will be a bed. But
as she will be new to sleeping in a regular bed, I would worry about
her falling out, and might bring guard rails with me.
Any ideas for what would be convenient and not too expensive for
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.