- This topic has 16 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated March 28, 2008 at 3:39 pm by .
- March 28, 2008 at 3:39 pm #256986
Newbie here, maybe something like this blow up bed: https://www.amazon.com/Junior-Diego-Go%2521-Ready-Bed/dp/B000JQY4NE/ref=pd_bbs_3?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1206719910&sr=8-3 Kristin
wrote: My daughter is 2.5, and still sleeps in a crib. I will be
into a “big girl bed” in a couple months. I’m
wondering about sleeping accomodations for a few situations we have
– tent camping (just her and I in the tent)
– sleeping at a hotel
– sleeping at my aunt’s house where there is an extra bed
– she will also be staying in my bedroom with me for a few nights
this summer, due to company coming
I’ve seen travel beds for toddlers that are basically air mattresses
with sides, but they run about $70. What else can she sleep on when
we’re in the tent or my bedroom?
For the hotel and my aunt’s house, of course there will be a bed. But
as she will be new to sleeping in a regular bed, I would worry about
her falling out, and might bring guard rails with me.
Any ideas for what would be convenient and not too expensive for
Streamwood-Barrington and Bode
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.