travel agency

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I used to work for Wat Disney Travel Company.
      You can call 1-800-wdisney and speak with a professional disney trip planner for no charge. if you are a aaa member they can book you with a aaa package. if they have aaa rate rooms available you can get the same package by booking it yourself.

you can even book it online yourself and there are benefits to booking yourself and then there are perks to have it done with a travel agent. there are enough websites dedicated to making a vacation a wonderful experience for everyone. if you book a package via wdtc they require a deposit within about 45 days.

You can use check, money order, or credit card. The balance is required 45 daysprior to your arrival date. The balance must be paid in full 45 days prior.

You can make payments throughout the duration and pay in full however so long as it is done by that 45 day mark.

If you have any questions or need help email me off list and I can give you my phone number. Also you need to book some dining reservations WAY in advance to be sure to dine at specific things (i.e. Cinderella's Royal Table character breakfast in the castle).

Happy planning!

Jacqui C. in Dawsonville, GA

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Lorraine <missrainydaze@yahoo.com> wrote:

I didn't know AAA did this. How far ahead did you make your Disney
      reservations? I ask because we will be planning a trip to Disney in

September 2009 and would love to be able to do a payment plan. Are you
      staying at a Disney hotel? Do you get any special perks this way?

Lorraine in GA

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.