- August 9, 2009 at 3:43 pm #275053
Totally Awesome Pancakes:118:
4 cups Bisquick
2 cups milk
4 tbs sugar
2 tsp vanilla
Mix all ingredients together. Grease griddle and heat. Cook pancakes until browned on each side.
- August 9, 2009 at 3:50 pm #424109
I’ve always liked putting vanilla in my pancakes. It gives a nice flavor. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
- August 10, 2009 at 4:07 pm #424145
you are welcome! one of my favorite things to do is to heat up the syrup and add some coarsely chopped walnuts;-) YUM!
- August 10, 2009 at 5:08 pm #424148
These pancakes sound delish! Thanks! 🙂
- August 10, 2009 at 11:13 pm #424152mos;123405 wrote:you are welcome! one of my favorite things to do is to heat up the syrup and add some coarsely chopped walnuts;-) YUM!
What a great idea, that would really be good. I’ll have to try that.
- August 11, 2009 at 12:35 am #424160
I seem to be into orange extract right now for some reason. Stir that and chopped walnuts or pecans into the batter before cooking. That sounds good.
Thanks for the recipe.
- August 11, 2009 at 11:56 pm #424179
Does anybody have an awesome pancake mix from plain ol’ flour. Mine always come out a little flat, kind of rubbery. Maybe it is something I am doing to them, i.e.
overmixing, etc. Would love some advice on this. Thx.
- August 12, 2009 at 11:12 pm #424184
do a search on ‘biscuit mix’ in this forum. my recipe is good for biscuits, pancakes, and cookies! you just have to select your particular need and ingredients;-) have questions…just let me know!
- August 13, 2009 at 5:15 pm #424196
Thanks, I will try it! Lisa
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.