- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated October 13, 2008 at 10:31 pm by .
- October 9, 2008 at 4:08 pm #264291wilbe95
I have a friend who will use scraps of halloween designed fabric or solid orange material. She will cut it into a square shape and lay flat. Place a roll of toilet paper in the center. Grab the ends and stuff into one end of the roll. Collect different sticks from outside and place those inside the end of the roll that you put the material into and you have an instant pumpkin.
- October 13, 2008 at 8:56 pm #400427janetaba
Sounds cute. I think that I’ll keep an eye on the after holiday sales and maybe pick up some fabric to redecorate the bathroom for next year.
- October 13, 2008 at 10:31 pm #400440mdowdy
Sounds cute Kim thanks, I am on a Halloween role since we dont have many places we can take the little one trick or treating, we have decided to have a party and invite Arsenal’s play mates. This will be cute and maybe do for a take home favor.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.