- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated July 6, 2016 at 11:29 am by .
- July 6, 2016 at 11:29 am #334517
Toffee Chocolate Bars
1 1/2 c flour
3/4 c packed brown sugar
3/4 c butter
1 3/4 cups milk chocolate chips
2 tbsp butter
1 1/3 cups toffee bits (or 2 finally chopped heath bars)
10 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Base: cream together butter, brown sugar until smooth, then add flour until well blended and mixture sticks together. Press into 9×13 pan.
- Bake at 350* for 20-25 min or until light golden. Cool while preparing filling.
- Filling: In a small saucepan combine sweetened condensed milk and butter, stirring constantly over med heat for 5-10 min or until thickened. Spread over cooled base.
- Bake at 350* for 12-15 min or until golden. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the top.
- Bake for 2 min longer or until chocolate is shiny and soft. Remove from oven. Spread chocolate evenly.
- Sprinkle toffee bits on top, pressing lightly into chocolate.
- Cool completely and cut into bars.
Recipe Source: Facebook Fan Share on Recipes & Crafts & things
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.