1 cup (4 ounces) pecans
      2 sticks (1 cup) butter or margarine
      2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
      1 cup sugar
      4 large eggs
      1 teaspoon vanilla extract
      11⁄4 cups all-purpose flour

PREPARATION
      1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, letting ends extend above pan.

2. Spread nuts in lined pan. Bake 7 to 10 minutes, stirring once or twice, until fragrant and toasted.

Remove nuts from pan; cool, and then coarsely chop.

3. Meanwhile melt butter in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-low heat. Add chips and stir until melted and smooth.

4. Remove from heat and stir in sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and stir briskly until blended.

Stir in flour, then 3⁄4 cup of the pecans. Pour into lined pan. Sprinkle with remaining pecans.

5. Bake 30 to 35 minutes until a pick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs attached (don’t overbake). Remove pan to wire rack.

Let cool completely.

6. Lift foil by ends onto a cutting board. Peel off foil; cut into squares.

I think I have gained 5 lbs. just reading all these yummy recipes 🙂

Participant

@jaime 109404 wrote:

lol!!! i was thinking the same thing!! lol!!!

@jaime 109404 wrote:

lololol!!!!!!! me too!:043:

Even easier, ever the lazy person I am.
      Buy a box of the cheapest brownie mix out there.
      Prepare according to directions.
      Over the top drizzle 5 or so tablespoons of chocolate syrup, just like you make chocolate milk with, I just squeeze in a zig zag pattern till I have a good thin glaze. Then, top with a mix of any of the following: chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, other flavored chips, peanut butter cup bits, heath bits, your only limited by what’s in your cupboard and your immagination. I tend to just have a plastic container that I always toss a tablespoon of or any leftover “chips” into.

When I make these brownies I always sprinkle the mix over the top and bake as usual. When done, remove from the oven and drizzle several tablespoons of caramel topping over. These will be a hit.

I’ve used all sort of combinations, including M&M’s, bits of candy bars, etc. I personally do not like nuts, but of course if you do, then add.
      Gloria

Oh….my… I have to make these……….. TOMORROW…

Yummyyyyyyy… i love brownies..!!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes General Recipes To-Die-For Fudge Brownies