- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated October 14, 2009 at 8:53 pm by .
- October 14, 2009 at 8:53 pm #277417CountryGrl21
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup chocolate-flavor syrup
1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup baking cocoa
3/4 cup water
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cup hot coffee
Additional baking cocoa, if desired1. To make Tiramisu Topping, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and the chocolate syrup in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping until blended. Refrigerate while making waffles.
2. Heat waffle iron; grease if necessary.
3. Stir remaining ingredients except coffee and additional cocoa until blended. Pour batter by slightly less than 1 cupfuls onto center of hot waffle iron.
4. Bake about 5 minutes or until steaming stops. Carefully remove waffle. Drizzle coffee over waffles. Spoon Tiramisu Topping onto waffles; sprinkle with cocoa.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.