- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated May 31, 2012 at 5:43 am by .
- May 31, 2012 at 5:43 am #306393
Make the Tiramisu Marscapone Layer
3 pasteurized egg yolks
2 t pure vanilla
1/4 cup sugar
1 C marscapone cheese
1. Beat yolks, vanilla, and sugar on high until the mixture is light and fluffy. It should be a light yellow when done.
Since you’re not going to be cooking the egg yolks, make sure they’re pasteurized already.
2. Gently fold in the marscapone cheese into the yolk mixture and place in refrigerator to set up.
Assemble the Tiramisu Dessert Shooter
Assembling your Tiramisu dessert shooters is the most fun yet.
Simply place 1/2 of the espresso soaked ladyfinger in the bottom of a 4 ounce dessert shooter glass. Top with a thin layer of marscapone cheese mixture and sprinkle with the liquor of your choice (Kahlua is my fave). Dust with just a bit of cocoa powder.
Repeat the layers – another ladyfinger half, more cheese mixture, another sprinkle of liquor and a dusting of cocoa. Finish with a dollop of whipped cream and set one of the unsoaked ladyfingers atop your dessert shooter as a garnish.
Dig in – what are you waiting for?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.