Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Dirt Cheap Dinners this is really hard for me to read

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I select huge and it is still really hard for me to read as i tyhpe it. it is too small and too light. is there a way to see it bigger and darker as i type?

one more question are there different parts where we are suppost to post different things like chicken recipes? crockpot recipes? sorry i’m just not getting this as well as i think i should be.
      thaks in advance aka tia (i don’t remember seeing this one under you abbrivation list but i might just not remember.

🙂

t

Not sure if this will help or not, but you could type your replies in a word processing software and copy/paste into the reply box here. Then you can have the font as large as necessary while replying and adjust the font once done before copy/pasteing.

Another thing you can do it the font is small for you is to adjust your zoom level at the bottom of your browser there is a little magnifying glass and usually reads 100% you can adjust this to see better only problem is that it will zoom in on the area and you would need to move over on the page to see it all.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Dirt Cheap Dinners this is really hard for me to read