Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Dirt Cheap Dinners this is really hard for me to read

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      darlenesundstrom wrote:
      I select huge and it is still REALLY hard for me to read as I tyhpe it. It is too small and too light. Is there a way to see it bigger and darker as I type? One more question Are there different parts where we are suppost to post different things like chicken recipes? Crockpot recipes? Sorry I’m just not getting this as well as I think I should be.
      Thaks in advance aka TIA (I don’t remember seeing this one under you abbrivation list but I might just not remember. 🙂
      t

Hi there, there really isnt any way to adjust the font size, but I think this theme is only available for about 3 more days.

For crockpot recipes, you can post under Dump Recipes. As far as any other recipes, if they’re really cheap they can go under $2.50 meals, other than that, just put your posts wherever they seem to fit, I’m sure it’ll be fine. 🙂

Welcome to the boards, its nice to meet you.

FreebieQueen :D/

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Dirt Cheap Dinners this is really hard for me to read