- December 20, 2013 at 8:29 pm #329533
Number one thing to remember is that people steal stuff and there should be precautions taken to ensure all donations remain secure ,
We got robbed. Here’s the story of how a thief stole Xmas food drive donations in our condo building in Toronto[/URL] with pictures – all because we were naive. We set up a Holiday Food Drive program with boxes and labour donated by Toronto movers and learned the following things,
1) signage must indicate the boxes are being watched .
signage should indicate that stealing the food in a criminal offense.
2) make boxes deep enough so that its hard to get at the goods inside.
3) restrict access on top so that folks cannot see what has been donated
- December 21, 2013 at 12:42 pm #445920
Forgive me for asking, but if people are so desperate they are stealing food for the needy, wouldn’t that make THEM the Needy ones? (I’m really not being sarcastic!)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.