There I go again rambling on….

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! There I go again rambling on….

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

I have been a country bumpkin for 28 years now. My husband said no more city life for me. We raised our 6 children out here and I love it. I went to Africa this summer on a mission trip and suffered illnesses when I came back, but no regrets. After seeing what I saw, I too see the need to simplify our lives, so in the spring we will being putting the log home we built, (all while living in the basement with 5 of our kids and grandpa) up for sale. I totally get the loving it. I am going to miss my home. Someone said, “It’s just a house”, but it is so much more. It’s where we raised our family and the place our grandkids adore.

Welcome to the site!
      Looks like you have been busy, are busy and are going to get even more busy! If I can help you at all just let me know.You won’t find a beter site than this one.

HiGogo Jan ~ Love your name!! Welcome to the site. Any questions just ask.

Hello and welcome Gogo Jan!

Hello and Welcome, Gogo Jan! Good to have you here. Thanks; Virginia

I’m new here, also. Just finding my way around. Welcome.

Welcome to the site. Sorry to hear about your illness but sure the experience in Africa was priceless. Take your time looking around and I am sure you will find lots of ideas to help you now.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! There I go again rambling on….