- This topic has 5 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated November 14, 2012 at 10:37 pm by .
- November 14, 2012 at 3:00 pm #311809
I have been a country bumpkin for 28 years now. My husband said no more city life for me. We raised our 6 children out here and I love it. I went to Africa this summer on a mission trip and suffered illnesses when I came back, but no regrets. After seeing what I saw, I too see the need to simplify our lives, so in the spring we will being putting the log home we built, (all while living in the basement with 5 of our kids and grandpa) up for sale. I totally get the loving it. I am going to miss my home. Someone said, “It’s just a house”, but it is so much more. It’s where we raised our family and the place our grandkids adore.
- November 14, 2012 at 5:42 pm #434845
Welcome to the site!
Looks like you have been busy, are busy and are going to get even more busy! If I can help you at all just let me know.You won’t find a beter site than this one.
- November 14, 2012 at 6:45 pm #434846
HiGogo Jan ~ Love your name!! Welcome to the site. Any questions just ask.
- November 14, 2012 at 7:32 pm #434848
Hello and welcome Gogo Jan!
- November 14, 2012 at 8:47 pm #434853
Hello and Welcome, Gogo Jan! Good to have you here. Thanks; Virginia
- November 14, 2012 at 9:36 pm #434857
I’m new here, also. Just finding my way around. Welcome.
- November 14, 2012 at 10:37 pm #434864
Welcome to the site. Sorry to hear about your illness but sure the experience in Africa was priceless. Take your time looking around and I am sure you will find lots of ideas to help you now.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.