Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Cooking for Two The "Little Dipper"

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

This isn’t a recipe. I just wanted to tell everybody about something I bought yesterday. The hubbie & I were in Linens’n’Things (they’re going out of business, so they’re having a liquidation sell! 🙂 ) Anyway, my hubbie came across this neat little thing in the crock pot section. Its a little baby crock pot! SO cute! It holds about 1 to 1 1/2 cups – perfect for 2 people – that’s why I put this thread in this section. Anyway, it came with recipes for a couple of different dips. I just thought it was so cute! It cost about $11. Can’t wait to use it! 🙂 If anyone has any great dip recipes, let me know! 🙂

Hamilton Beach gave those free with their larger crockpots. I didn’t realize you could buy them separately. I have one of the old “crockettes” which hold 4 cups and is super for 1-2 servings.

If you like Irish (Steel Cut) Oatmeal, put it in your small crockpot the night before and you should have perfect oatmeal in the morning.

Those store bought jars of dip fit just right in those like baby crocks too! I just bought a larger crock that had the little one in it too, I had a $10 off coupon and got it all for $12.95! Oh how I love my crockpots!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Cooking for Two The "Little Dipper"