- This topic has 3 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated December 14, 2008 at 2:30 pm by .
- December 12, 2008 at 7:30 pm #267793
I am giving this to my two good friends this year:
Cheap basket (dollar tree) with the following inside:
Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix (I’m putting my mexican hot cocoa mix)
A holiday mug (dollar tree)
Polar Fleece scarf (each one costs under $3 in material and takes me 20 minutes to make)
Hand Warmers (Hot Hands, available at walmart in the hunting section: $2 for 2 packs)
Tag will read: Wishing you Warmth this Christmas
- December 12, 2008 at 10:50 pm #406160
That is a really cute idea. Everyone appreciates warm things when its cold out.
- December 13, 2008 at 1:20 am #406173
A nice warm gift your friends will recieve. How thoughtful.
- December 13, 2008 at 11:57 am #406098
What a nice idea. Economical & thoughtful. May try this for those ‘always cold’ family members. Thanks.
- December 14, 2008 at 2:30 pm #406059
my mother in law was talking about how she does something similar to this.. instead of making scarfs, she buys them from goodwill during the summer, and braids 2 or 3 of them together and makes the “wrapping” paper for the basket for whomever. i think it’s a great idea for everyone.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.