- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated March 17, 2009 at 8:00 pm by .
- March 17, 2009 at 8:00 pm #271697rtebalt
Deep straw basket with handles
Pink, wire-edged ribbon
Paper crimp filling
Time needed: Under 1 Hour
1. Draw and cut out paper eyes for the bunny’s face, and using double-sided tape, attach them to the basket.2. Tape on a pom-pom nose, two cotton-ball cheeks, and a pipe-cleaner mouth.
3. For the ears, cut two white felt ear shapes and two slightly smaller ones from pink, wire-edged ribbon.
4. Glue the ribbon onto the felt and tape the ears to the basket handle.5. Fill the basket with paper crimp filling, chocolate rabbits, a bunny storybook, a stuffed rabbit, dyed eggs, and candies.
6. For the tag, cut out a construction paper carrot.
Other good ideas for basket filling: bunny stickers, figurines, or notepaper.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.