Thansgiving Tablerunner

Holidays & Special Occasions Thanksgiving Thansgiving Tablerunner

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      faxonfive

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving idea that would be great for making with the kids. Its pretty simple and could be a great Thanksgiving family tradition every year.

A Thanksgiving table runner made by your family would add that special touch to your table this year….and every year to come. Find an inexpensive plain table runner (I’m sure the $1 Store would have one). Then cut out leaves from felt or your favorite fabric. Have each child write something they are thankful for on each leaf with a fabric pen. Then attach it to the table runner. Depending on how crafty you are you could use the good ole glue gun or the sewing machine to attach them. It would be fun to use the same table runner every year and have your children and yourselves add something every year. Imagine when they are older and look back at what they wrote when they were 4. It could provide dinner amusement and great conversation starters!

:081:

JoAnn

Lynn, the table runner is a good idea for Thanksgiving. A nice tradition to have.

rtebalt

Great idea! Very creative & something to do with the kids! 🙂

faxonfive

This is something the kids love to do!!!

incheck4real

This is really a wonderful idea I love new traditions !!!

faxonfive

I hope your kids enjoy this too!!!

beansthemama

What a creative idea! This would be a great tradition to start. Thanks so much

faxonfive

Your welcome, the kids and I try new things each year….. 🙂

faxonfive

Got my Tablerunner ready!! I cant believe it two days away!!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Holidays & Special Occasions Thanksgiving Thansgiving Tablerunner