Thanks?

Board Rules & Regs Tech Support Thanks?

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author
      KawaiiGiggle

Hello.. For some reason all of the thanks buttons on new posts that i HAVEN’T read or thanked yet are gone. Any reason for this?

rtebalt

I was wondering this too. I thought I was going crazy! 🙂 At least someone else saw it too!

fosterfamily5

I noticed it last night.

mdowdy

I noticed it too last night and again this morning. The only forum I have them in is freebies and I had it on this post but when I pushed it, it disappeared. I have contacted the other mods to see if they know what it is as well as sent an IM to Liss.

secretlover_at

ahhh so it’s not just me…. here i thought i did something wrong

FreebieQueen

The thanks button has been changed to thank threads rather than every single post reply. It is to cut down on unnecessary server requests.

mdowdy

ok so when we respond to a thread is that the same as thanking them or do we just say thanks? How does this affect our points for thanks?

faxonfive

Thanks for that!! I saw that you could thank the first post too. Thanks for the heard work Liss!!

mdowdy

Ok guys this is what I figured out, instead of thanking for each individual post you are now saying thanks for the thread (the thanks button at the top).

here is the link to see what all you can receive points for
      https://www.budget101.com/xperience.php?go=earn&do=user

JoAnn

OK then, I understand know it explains under threads when you go to the link that you gave here Mdowdy.. What a duh moment I had..

mdowdy

Don’t feel bad that’s when I figured out what was going on too lol

Tarrien

Gawd that was driving me nuts too. I’m glad I wasn’t the only one.

rtebalt

@FreebieQueen 102266 wrote:

The thanks button has been changed to thank threads rather than every single post reply. It is to cut down on unnecessary server requests.

That was a good idea! 🙂 Thanks!

KawaiiGiggle

do we still get the points for thanking?

kkiriazis

Wow- how things have changed when I only went away for the weekend. Sure glad that I read this post. 🙂

KawaiiGiggle

oh i know! i thought i did something to mess up my account.. LOL!!

Tarrien

I thought it was from having a certain ranking.

KawaiiGiggle

okay.. i just noticed that certain thanks are gone on posts i haven’t even thanked.. is this a glitch on my account?

jkpjohnson

I think there is time frame on them, I have noticed that some of the dates are over a year old, some a few months old. Someone just wanted to BUMP up the freebie, because it is still good for the newer members. If you notice there is no THANKS, check the date, I bet it is an older post.

KawaiiGiggle

oohh. okay. thanks for the info. man.. how am i gonna get points now? lol j/k

marionij

I guess I must be missing something, because I don’t see a thanks button anywhere.

jkpjohnson

On the 1st post of the thread there are green buttons in the lower right corner (1 is a THANKS). You will not see one on any new threads you start or once you have THANKED the post already (if you did you will see your name under the post).

FreebieQueen

@marionij 119433 wrote:

I guess I must be missing something, because I don’t see a thanks button anywhere.

Budget101.com Forums – FAQ: Features FAQ

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Tech Support Thanks?