- This topic has 11 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated January 18, 2015 at 7:31 am by .
- July 14, 2008 at 9:40 am #247569
To all the members who like to post “thank you” in the threads. We have added a Thank You Button to the bottom left hand side in all threads.
Just click on the THANKS button to add your thanks.
We prefer that All one-liner thank you posts must be made this way. Please note, the Thank you button is only visible to ACTIVE Members (so if you don’t have Any posts at all, it won’t be visible to you).
- July 17, 2008 at 1:23 am #397495
Liss: Thank you for helping me with logging in today.
- July 17, 2008 at 11:24 am #397470
You are most welcome. 🙂
- January 28, 2009 at 7:25 pm #412897
I am not seeing the button – just Quote, Multi and Quick. Could it because I am new?
- January 29, 2009 at 10:01 am #412995
I couldn’t thank you either, Liss. I see all the thank yous others have left but no thank you button for me-waaah!
- January 29, 2009 at 10:40 am #413001
The “thanks” button seems to be only on the newer posts. older ones like this one (posted back in july) don’t have them. hth
- January 30, 2009 at 10:58 am #413136
- September 3, 2009 at 7:25 pm #424740Quote:so is that still the case? because i am unable to find the thanks button as well. if it is, do you know when this will be corrected?
the thanks button is working fine. there are various levels of registration and new members with few posts see fewer features (which is why you aren’t able to see the thanks button yet.)
- March 10, 2012 at 3:27 am #431625
Thanks, and to the others thanks also, I could not find that button any where:)
- July 13, 2012 at 7:50 am #432231
Liss. thank you for logged in.. for new new posts logging is very helpful.
- February 18, 2013 at 12:24 am #437337
- December 2, 2013 at 3:14 am #445434
I was going to try that thank you button, but luckily I read all the through, I am too new to use it. 🙂
- January 18, 2015 at 7:31 am #460436
This was very good to learn. I guess I didn’t read the whole thing, because I am new, I couldn’t find the “Thanks” button. Oops.
I am learning 😛
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.