Board Rules & Regs Rules & Regs! Thank You Posts- Please Read!!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by JustSuzanne January 18, 2015 at 7:31 am.

• Author

Liss
    Keymaster

To all the members who like to post “thank you” in the threads. We have added a Thank You Button to the bottom left hand side in all threads.

Just click on the THANKS button to add your thanks.

We prefer that All one-liner thank you posts must be made this way. Please note, the Thank you button is only visible to ACTIVE Members (so if you don’t have Any posts at all, it won’t be visible to you).

Liss: Thank you for helping me with logging in today.

Liss
    Keymaster

You are most welcome. 🙂

I am not seeing the button – just Quote, Multi and Quick. Could it because I am new?

I couldn’t thank you either, Liss. I see all the thank yous others have left but no thank you button for me-waaah!

The “thanks” button seems to be only on the newer posts. older ones like this one (posted back in july) don’t have them. hth

FreebieQueen

@wilbe95 104851 wrote:

The “THANKS” button seems to be only on the newer posts. Older ones like this one (posted back in July) don’t have them. HTH

Whoops, that was a mistake due to a recent upgrade and I forgot to re-enable thanks on all 1st posts.

Quote:
    so is that still the case? because i am unable to find the thanks button as well. if it is, do you know when this will be corrected?

the thanks button is working fine. there are various levels of registration and new members with few posts see fewer features (which is why you aren’t able to see the thanks button yet.)

https://www.budget101.com/faq.php?faq=features#faq_faq1

Thanks, and to the others thanks also, I could not find that button any where:)

Liss. thank you for logged in.. for new new posts logging is very helpful.

@hardsilver 124967 wrote:

The thanks button is working fine. There are various levels of registration and new members with few posts see fewer features (which is why you aren’t able to see the thanks button yet.)

Features faq

thank you… i thought i was gonna need to buy new glasses 🙂

I was going to try that thank you button, but luckily I read all the through, I am too new to use it. 🙂

This was very good to learn. I guess I didn’t read the whole thing, because I am new, I couldn’t find the “Thanks” button. Oops.

I am learning 😛

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Board Rules & Regs Rules & Regs! Thank You Posts- Please Read!!