Thank you (dog help)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #249716

      My dog used to scratch and lick herself raw too. Turns out she was
      allergic to our Grass (not a good thing for a dog to be allergic
      too!). The vet told us to give her the dye free Benedryl.

      That seemed
      to help. We moved a couple of years ago and our yard is a different
      kind of grass and she hasn’t had a problem since. I was told that
      dogs are primarila allergic to 3 things dust mites in the house,
      grass and ???

      (something else, I can’t remember) ;0}

      HTH!
      Lori

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.