Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello everyone, I am a wife with no blood children. We live in Louisiana, I fell in love with a Louisiana man, so here I am. I miss Texas always though. I have 2 step daughters from a previous marriage that I talk to and still love that I helped raise. I have 7 God children, and plenty adopted by heart. I have 2 (4 legged) children…1 named Tuxedo (Tux) he is a beautiful Black and White Boxer. and a lil Chichi (Mimi) she is a fawn color, :Drogar-Smile(LBG):they are my heart! I am also a Christian woman that is a true believer in God. I work and love my job. I love to fish with my husband, and we play pool 8 ball and 9 ball. I love to paint ceramics, and trying to teach myself to crochet. I also want to learn how to quilt. I found this site on FB. I love it, and I cant wait to try some of the recipes, and crafts. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Welcome to Budget101.com. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I have. If you want some quick tips check out the ‘Begin Here’ tab located on the green navigation bar. It tells all the difference sections of the site & makes it easier to find things quickly. :5:

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.