- This topic has 2 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated August 21, 2012 at 6:38 pm by .
- February 13, 2012 at 9:36 pm #303414
This is super cheap and easy to make.
Take half of one bag of tater tots, put it in the bottom of your slow cooker.
Mix a package of frozen green beans, one pound of ground turkey, and 6 cups of mashed potatoes. Put that on the tater tots. Please remaining tater tots on top, top with chesse if you like, cook on low 6 hours. VERY CHEAP
- February 20, 2012 at 9:55 pm #431490
This does sound very frugal, but I’m afraid my crew will want a bit more flavor out of it…what would you suggest? Maybe a little bouillon granules or something? What’s been your experience with this?
- July 28, 2012 at 10:24 pm #432304
I added cream of mushroom soup to mine and it was delish!
- August 21, 2012 at 6:38 pm #432416
I cant wait to try this with the homemade tater tots I just made from the copycat recipes: Budget101.com – – Homemade Tater Tots | Make Your Own
I was surprised at how well they came out. My dh suggested that next time I make them with fresh chives or seasonings for varied flavors. I think that would work well in the casserole too!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.