- October 22, 2006 at 12:56 am #237749FreebieQueenModerator
Tangy Lemonade Bars Mix
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
1 cup dried cranberries
1 T. grated lemon peel
3/4 t. baking soda
3/4 t. salt
1. Layer ingredients attractively in any order into 1-quart food storage jar
with tight-fitting lid. Pack ingredients down slightly before adding another
2. Cover top of jar with fabric; attach gift tag with raffia or ribbon. Makes
one 1-quart jar.
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/3 cup thawed frozen lemonade concentrate
1 jar Tangy Lemonade Bars Mix
1. Preheat oven to 375? F. Lightly grease 13 x 9 – inch baking pan.
2. Beat butter in large bowl until smooth. Beat in lemonade concentrate and
egg until blended. (Mixture may appear curdled.)
Add bar cookie mix to butter mixture; stir until well blended.
3. Press dough evenly in prepared pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden.
Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Makes 2 1/2 dozen bars
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.