Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Chatter Talk about website for free products?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

i used a website called extreme rebates these days and really got free products from this website. do you have ever heard about this website? i can get full cash back for products posted on this website, it is really amazing.

do you have used some other websites like this? maybe we can talk about some websites, that can offer some free or deal products.

FreebieQueen

Um, No. . we’re very picky about what sites we submit our personal information to and that one isn’t one that I would deem, “Safe.”

I pretty much refuse to submit my personal info to sites hosted with GoDaddy. They cost all of $10 to run and are usually throwaway/spam harvesting sites.

If your looking for legit sites that you can get items from, all of these sites I am a member of. The top for ask you to give your review to your facebook, twitter friends or on a blog

influenster.com
      BzzAgent
      Smiley 360
      Influenster

This one alerts you when new products are released to be sampled on Tuesdays, follow them on facebook
      PINCHme.com

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Chatter Talk about website for free products?