- August 17, 2015 at 11:57 am #360697FreebieQueenModerator
https://www.budget101.com/images/b101-beat-the-clock-tiny (1).jpgWelcome to a Budget101 Beat the Clock Challenge! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to answer the following Challenge BEFORE the Clock runs out!
The Challenge is : Share your best Tailgating Tips, tricks, hacks or recipes for an automatic entry into our tailgate prize package! (& don’t forget to tell us what team your rooting for this fall!!)Wondering How to Play? Hit the reply button & tell us your tailgating tips, tricks, or hacks or your beloved tailgate recipes! (Seriously, that’s it)
What is the Goodie Giveaway for this Challenge?
Tailgating Prize Package (Various tailgating supplies!)Learn More about Budget101 Challenges Here!Good Luck!
- August 17, 2015 at 1:31 pm #461962
If you tailgate often pick up an inexpensive toolbox at Lowes, Home Depot or Walmart and fill the drawers with tailgating essentials:
Spatula’s, toothpicks, bbq tong, long handled lighter, etc. you can get items inexpensively from the dollar store.fill one drawer with condiments, bbq sauce, salt & pepper shakers, seasoning mixes, packets of mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup & relish.
put napkins in another, or hand wipes of some sort, add a couple trashbags, a sharpie, ziplock baggies, hand sanitzer, sunscreen
image credit: the chew
- August 17, 2015 at 1:44 pm #461960We usually just grill burgers & dogs with our crew when we tailgate. You can get a 9×9 or 9×13 cake pan with a cover from Dollar Tree, cut up all of your toppings and lay them out nicely on a bed of lettuce in one of the aluminum pans. It keeps everything fresh, handy and easy to get to.
We do tomatoes, cheese slices- American and provolone, onion slices, sometimes diced jalapenos
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- August 17, 2015 at 1:55 pm #461964
- August 17, 2015 at 9:47 pm #461970Hi. One of our favorite items to grill during tailgating is corn dogs. It is the meat and bun on a stick!
No more squashed buns. We root for SDSU, South Dakota State University. Go Jacks!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.