- February 3, 2009 at 4:21 pm #270272
Taco Mac and Cheddar
I box of Pasta Roni Cheddar Macaroni
2 1/4 cups water
1 cup cooked chicken
1/4 tsp cumin
1/2 cup mild salsa
1/2 cup shredded cheddar/ jack cheese
Bring water to a boil in small saucepan. As pasta, mix thoroughly and return to boil. Reduce heat to a medium boil and boil uncovered until pasta is tender and most water is evaporated. Turn off heat and add special seasonings packet and stir. Stir in cooked chicken and cumin. Top with salsa and cheese. Let pasta stand covered for 4-5 minutes. Enjoy.
- February 4, 2009 at 11:25 am #413801
This sounds good and easy too. Love it. Thanks!
- February 7, 2009 at 4:04 am #414139
This sounds really yummy. I think my family would love this. Thanks for sharing.
- February 9, 2009 at 5:37 am #414360KawaiiGiggleParticipant
ohh yummy!! we’re going to have this for dinner this week.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.