- This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated January 22, 2013 at 9:14 pm by .
- February 3, 2009 at 4:44 pm #270282rtebalt
1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
24 craft sticks of various lengths
24 dark or milk chocolate heart candies, unwrapped
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Cut cookie dough into 24 slices; shape each into 1 1/2-inch ball. Place each cookie dough ball over one end of a craft stick; press gently to adhere dough to stick. On ungreased cookie sheets, place 2 inches apart, overlapping craft sticks as needed.
2. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Press 1 heart candy in center of each cookie. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 45 minutes. (Do not pick up cookie pops using sticks until completely cooled.)
3. To assemble each cookie bouquet, place plastic foam in decorative container. Arrange six cookies in container as desired. Tuck tissue paper in between sticks to fill out bouquet.High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
2 dozen cookies (4 cookie bouquets)
- January 22, 2013 at 9:14 pm #436608akingskid
Cool idea..could use any cookie dough n even shape them into a heart n decorate with icing!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.