- This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated November 30, 2008 at 10:50 am by .
- November 22, 2008 at 12:07 pm #266972
This is good on graham crackers or apple slices 🙂
2 c. powdered sugar
16 oz. canned pumpkin
cream cheese, room temp.
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ginger
Mix everything with electric mixer. Cover with plastic wrap. Put in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Spread on grahm crackers or fruit.
- November 24, 2008 at 5:58 pm #404458
anything with cream chesse is great!!!
- November 25, 2008 at 3:48 pm #404517
I second what Lynn said!
- November 25, 2008 at 5:44 pm #404539
Jaime, Is it ok to say I have number 3 on the cream cheese…
- November 26, 2008 at 9:49 am #404599
LOL sure JoAnn…I have 4s 🙂
- November 29, 2008 at 2:13 am #404828
I tried this for Thanksgiving, and got several requests for the recipe. The really nice thing about it was that because it was such an easy recipe, I was able to let my 6 year old son make it. He was so tickled to contribute to the big family Thanksgiving dinner.
This is now a family favorite Thanksgiving dish.
Thanks so much for posting this recipe!
- November 30, 2008 at 10:50 am #404926
Shannon, I am so glad your family enjoyed it! Thanks for the wonderful compliment:)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.