Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I Did Read The other Recipes…But My Bf Wants to have his sweet potatoes Baked like a regular baked Potato..and I have no idea how to do this or what spices or what not to add..lol I don’t want to tell him I have never done this beforeeat drink smilie *Blushes*Please help:helpme:

You can bake sweet potatoes the same way you would bake a white potato. Set them in a low sided pan or on a baking sheet, put them in a preheated 400 degree F. oven and bake 45 minutes to an hour or until soft.

DRAIN THE SWAMP, #MAGA VOTE TRUMP 2020!

When served I like to put butter, brown sugar and cinnamon on mine, but my husband prefers butter, salt and pepper.
      Hope this helps! Thanks; Virginia

Tashdan
      Participant

@Virginia 243139 wrote:

You can bake sweet potatoes the same way you would bake a white potato.

I don’t know if it’s just me or not, but it seems like it takes much longer for Sweet potatoes to bake than white potatoes. Anyone else feel that way?

Yes, it might take longer for the sweet potato but I meant you use the same procedure. Also, I forgot to add, I usually prick the potatoes with a fork a few times before putting them in the oven, that way they don’t explode. Thanks; Virginia

I wash and scrub the sweet potatoes well. Prick with a fork several times and wrap it in press n seal wrap. Seal it well, and cook in the microwave on the baked potato timer key.

(It cooks the same time length as white potatoes).
      When done, CAREFULLY unwrap, place on plate. Split, add a little butter, salt and pepper, then enjoy.
      Delicious!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.