Stuff I’d Like to See General Surgery Monday

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author

Not sure where to put This Post..I have to have surgery Monday..They are gonna have to Take a section of Ribs out of me Monday..see i have a space between my ribs and lungs they gonna do this surgery to close it..Please Pray for meI dont know Scared

You are in my prayers!!!! Good luck!! Thanks; Virginia

@Vampixen 292512 wrote:

Not sure where to put This Post..I have to have surgery Monday..They are gonna have to Take a section of Ribs out of me Monday..see i have a space between my ribs and lungs they gonna do this surgery to close it..Please Pray for meI dont know Scared

beaverhug smilie HUGS to you! Our thoughts are with you and we’ll light a candle for you for a Very Speedy Recovery!! How long will you be in the hospital?

The Doc Said 5 to 7 days..then I will have a long recovery afterwards…I can never work again also..I will have to be on disability for the rest of my life..sux being only 36 years old.

Vampixen-you’ve been in my thoughts and prayers for a while now…even more so now.
      Age is just a number especially since there’s not a thing you can do to change that. Don’t stress about it. Wished you guys lived MUCH closer to my little town in Al so we could help you guys while you’re trying to recovery from this.
      Guess our loving thoughts and prayers will have to do…but wish it was so much more.

::hugs::

you are in my prayers —

regarding “work” — you might want to learn how to sew or knit or crochet…or even quilt… then you could do that kind of “work” and sell it for cash on the side…this way you don’t feel totally useless at 36… :hugs:

Wish you was around to Mrs Paws”thanks for wanting to be here and help” what a true friend♥…scared here..But I know God is with me and my mom is watching over me 🙂

Thanks for all the prayers everyone♥

@Vampixen 292705 wrote:

The Doc Said 5 to 7 days..then I will have a long recovery afterwards…I can never work again also..I will have to be on disability for the rest of my life..sux being only 36 years old.

Ouch. I’m relieved to hear that you have some help nearby though! Don’t worry about working, worry about healing and getting healthy. Like Mrs Paws said, these are the times when I wish we were a real life Village instead of a little online village. Hugs!

Thanks FreebieQueen for the kinds words..:)

well surgery is done..I got two tubes hanging out…they did take 6 ribs..Hurts like crapsSig_censored smilie..I get the tubes out on the 28thimpatient smilie

Good to hear that you are home and on the mend. Will keep you in my prayers. Thanks; Virginia

Participant

I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through. I do hope you are up and moving soon. I cant imagine the type of pain you are in.

well i got all the tubes out today took awhile but they are gone..hurt like crap..doc is gonna keep doing xray’s to make sure the space closed..so puss don’t come back…just hoping all this will be done and over with soon..My man is cooking for me the next few day’s lol I wrote his menu in the weekly menu section…lol

edited because of all this pain meds they have me on..lol I
      m not use to them

Participant

I am so glad to hear you are doing ok. I hope he is a half way decent cook, no one should go through this with badly cooked comfort foods. 🙂

Good to hear you are on the mend. I will keep you in my prayers. Thanks; Virginia

How are you doing? Hope you are doing better. I will keep you in my prayers.

Thanks; Virginia

Wondering about you. If you get a chance, please update us on how you are doing! Thanks; Virginia

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stuff I’d Like to See General Surgery Monday