- February 2, 2008 at 9:05 pm #255582LissKeymaster
Crispy, hot, and sassy chicken drummettes are perfect for a game-time
snack. They’re also a hit at potlucks!
½ cup butter or margarine
¼ cup hot pepper sauce
3 Tablespoons vinegar
24 chicken wing drummettes
1 packet (1 ounce) Ranch Salad Dressing
½ teaspoon paprika
Additional prepared salad dressing and celery sticks (optional)
1. Melt butter and whisk together with pepper sauce and vinegar in
2. Dip drummettes in butter mixture; arrange in single layer in large
baking pan. Sprinkle with salad dressing & recipe mix.
3. Bake at 350°F. for 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is browned.
Sprinkle with paprika. If desired, serve with celery sticks and
additional prepared Ranch Salad Dressing. Makes 6 to 8 servings (or
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.