- This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
- April 18, 2019 at 10:45 pm #569349drea
I’m really trying to cut down on the use of plastic and purchasing non-reusable items, especially around the holidays.
I came across this adorable Easter Bunny Basket idea made out of construction paper and a paper bag. This would be so adorable, fill it with a few Easter goodies on a bed of crinkled paper instead of plastic grass.
This is Stitches the Bunny, get the pattern for his head here.
Get the pattern for his arms, feet and carrot here.Just print the patterns out, cut them out and add little “stitch” lines just inside the black outlines. Color and attach to a paper lunch sack. Photo & Pattern Credit to Lorraine Brummer
Easter Basket Bunny Ideas
- Fold the top of the paper bag down a few inches to shorten it.
- Print out the bunny pattern and then color the ears, nose, pads of the feet, and carrot. Draw stitch marks on the head, ears, arms, feet, and carrot using a black Sharpie.
- Attach the bunny head to the folded paper bag and glue the straight side of the bunny head to the bag.
- Connect the two arms by overlapping them and stapling them in place. Staple the arms (with the thumbs up) to the back of the bunny body. Attach the carrot to one paw.
- Adhere the bunny feet to the front of the paper bag.
- Put Easter grass in the basket and add whatever Easter basket filler ideas you have, toys, candy, etc.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.