- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated March 27, 2010 at 10:43 pm by .
- April 13, 2009 at 1:11 am #272395
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 5 and up.
What you’ll need:
Small chunk of floral foam
White craft glue
Yellow acrylic paint
How to make it:
Paint cup yellow, inside and out and let dry completely.
Glue buttons around the rim of the cup and let dry.
Glue small chunks of floral foam inside the cup to insert stick flowers in to.
Buy large bags of colorful buttons at your local craft store.
Styrofoam cups and bowls are inexpensive and are great for craft projects.
If using this project to hold paper flowers, shred or cut up some green construction or tissue paper to cover the flower foam.
- March 26, 2010 at 3:33 am #427534
Wow !!! I(ts really nice stuff …Thanks for sharing with us …and i will try it and i will give to my mom for this Mothers day ….
- March 27, 2010 at 10:43 pm #427540
Nice. I didn’t have buttons so I used gummy bears =P looks good and is sturdy.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.