- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated July 1, 2010 at 9:38 pm by .
- June 22, 2010 at 6:36 pm #284372
Does anyone have a recipe for sunflower cookies?
I’ve tasted some that are sold at a Craft Consortium in Kansas on Interstate and I’m addicted.
- June 22, 2010 at 9:37 pm #428330
Lots of recipes when you Google Search. Anything special about yours that might set them apart?
- June 24, 2010 at 5:27 pm #428348
sunflower seed cookies
1 c. margarine or butter
1 c. brown sugar
1 t. vanilla
1 ½ c. flour
1 t. baking soda
3 c. quick oats
Cream the margarine (or butter), brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs, and vanilla together. Add flour, salt, baking soda and quick oats. Mix together then add sunflower seeds.
Form in long roll about 1 ½ inches in diameter. Wrap in plastic wrap. Chill.
Slice ¼ inch thick. Place on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350º for 8 to 10 minutes.
Just until they are starting to brown ever so lightly.
Yield: approx. 9 dozen cookies
Here you go.
- July 1, 2010 at 9:38 pm #428398
Thank you! This has the same ingredients as were listed on the nutrition label.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.