- May 28, 2008 at 6:12 pm #257804
Makes:10 servings (1 pop each)
1 cup original soymilk
1 cup frozen organic strawberries
1 container (6 oz) harvest peach yogurt
2 tablespoons honey
10 paper cups (3-oz size)
10 craft sticks (flat wooden sticks with round ends)
1. Place soymilk, strawberries, yogurt and honey in blender or food
processor. Cover; blend on high speed about 1 minute or until smooth.
2. Fill each cup with about 1/4 cup yogurt mixture. Place cups in
freezer until partially frozen, about 45 minutes.
3. Insert sticks; freeze until firm, about 1 hour 30 minutes. To
serve, remove cups.
Club Pasta Salad
1 package Suddenly Salad ranch & bacon pasta salad mix
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 1/2 cups cut-up cooked turkey or chicken
1/2 cup cherry tomato, cut into fourths
1/2 cup julienne strips Cheddar cheese
4 cups bite-size pieces lettuce
1. Fill large saucepan 2/3 full of water. Heat to boiling.
contents of Pasta-Vegetable pouch. Gently boil uncovered 15 minutes,
stirring occasionally, until tender.
2. Drain pasta. Rinse with cold water.
Shake to drain well.
3. Stir Seasoning mix and mayonnaise in large bowl. Stir in pasta and
remaining ingredients except lettuce. Serve on lettuce. Refrigerate
leftovers (if desired, moisten with a few teaspoons milk before
Chex Barbecue Snack Mix
Makes:15 servings (1/2 cup each)
3 cups Rice Chex cereal
3 cups Corn Chex cereal
1 1/2 cups bite-size pretzel twists
1 1/2 cups bite-size cheese crackers
3/4 cup honey-roasted peanuts
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3/4 teaspoon onion powder
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1. In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, pretzels, crackers and
2. In medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour
over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
3. Microwave uncovered on High 7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Spread on foil or paper towels to cool, about 15 minutes. Store in
Makes:12 servings (1 1/2 cups each)
3 cans (12 ounces each) unsweetened pineapple juice concentrate,
1 1/2 cups lemon juice
1 cup sugar
12 cups iced tea
1. Mix juice concentrate, lemon juice and sugar in large pitcher
until sugar is dissolved.
2. Stir in tea. Store covered in refrigerator.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.