Budget101 Discussion List Archives Health & Home Remedies Suffering from acid reflux especially at night

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Avatar for BiggerPiggyBankBiggerPiggyBank
      Participant

Is there any home remidies or any thing I can do to take acid reflux
      away when it hits at bedtime???

I suffer from acid reflux all the time. I have brought Tums, Pepcid, and Tagmet. But this can get very expensive.

My grandmother told me this one night, I could not rest and it worked. I take 1 tablespoon of apple cider vingar every night before I go to bed. It worked like a charm!!!

This sounds as if it might be a hiatal hernia…you should get it checked by a professional to see if it is or not. They can treat you for appropriately. Usually, it is treated with different types of antacids, and times that you eat, raising the head of the bed, etc. Good luck!

I have a hiatal hernia and sleep with 4 pillows and still wake up at night asperating vomit that’s risen in my throat. I have damage to my esophogus. What makes it better for me (I can’t afford the miracle medicine Protonix) is Acid Controller from Wal-mart. Costs $5 for 30 pills. Well worth the $$.

You should have it checked by a gastroenterologist to find out exactly what’s causing it.

Best of luck.
      Shirley

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Health & Home Remedies Suffering from acid reflux especially at night