- January 6, 2009 at 2:03 pm #268828LissKeymaster
Chipotle Southwest Sauce
1 Quart mayonnaiseCombine mayonnaise, mustard, lime juice, chipotle and garlic. Add salt to taste. Cover and chill before sandwich preparation.
2 Ounces Dijon mustard
2 Ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
4 Ounces chipotle in adobo pureed
1 Ounce fresh garlic minced
To taste salt
Yields sauce for 24 sandwiches.
- January 6, 2009 at 5:54 pm #408511
I can not wait to try this one out!
- January 6, 2009 at 6:21 pm #408519
I like the sounds of this recipe. Love the combo of the ingred. Thanks Liss
- January 6, 2009 at 7:07 pm #408524I agree! This sounds yummy! We love to make subs, so this will be a great addition!
- December 10, 2009 at 8:32 pm #426717
How can I make this so the mayo taste isn’t as strong.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.