Stuffing

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      SaraiD83

I made stuffing for Christmas… it was bacon, cabbage, bread crumbs, onions, mushrooms…. all things my kids HATE…. then when Christmas was over I put the stuffing in the food processor, added some flour, rolled it out and turned it into a pizza dough!! My family’s FAVORITE pizza crust recipe ever!!

SaraCate

Did you add any eggs or liquid? Or is your stuffing ‘wet’ enough w/o that it held together? Mine wouldn’t be… 🙂

We like stuffing, but often have enough left over that I’m looking for ways other than ‘more stuffing’ to use it up. I’m interested in trying this!

SandraD

@SaraCate 408814 wrote:

Did you add any eggs or liquid? Or is your stuffing ‘wet’ enough w/o that it held together? Mine wouldn’t be… 🙂

We like stuffing, but often have enough left over that I’m looking for ways other than ‘more stuffing’ to use it up. I’m interested in trying this!

I think the cooked cabbage would probably be “wet” enough once it was chopped or pureed. You could always add a bit of water or tomato juice to get the right consistency though.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.