- This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated November 29, 2008 at 4:20 pm by .
- October 8, 2008 at 12:56 pm #264178
Put cooked egg yolks in a zip lock bag. Seal, mash till they are all broken up. Add remainder of ingredients, reseal, keep mashing it up mixing thoroughly,
cut the tip of the baggy, squeeze mixture into egg.
Just throw bag away when done easy clean up.
- November 25, 2008 at 11:13 pm #404396
Its Thanksgiving….had to remind myself how to do this…..LOL
- November 26, 2008 at 7:43 am #404668
I love doing my egg stuffing this way. It travels so much nicer when you have to go somewhere for a potluck or something. This is the way I do mine when we go to the church or when we are getting together for the holidays.
Clean up is such a breeze!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving all!!
:xmas3: :xmas-1: :13 (1):
- November 26, 2008 at 2:44 pm #404706
Yeah I agree clean up is so much better….
- November 26, 2008 at 2:46 pm #404707
Wow – never thought of that! I made some last week, and i end up using a plate and a bowl which I end up having to clean later.
- November 26, 2008 at 3:40 pm #404717
I love to clean but making deviled eggs is such a mess too!!!
- November 29, 2008 at 2:00 am #404827
I love you.
I could have really used this 2 days ago. I will have to remember this for Christmas. Thats so simple, I cant believe I didnt think of that.
- November 29, 2008 at 3:28 am #404836
I’m glad Lynn, posted this one, it does save the mess of cleaning. I’ve been doing this for a few years now.
- November 29, 2008 at 4:20 pm #404880
It’s a great idea isnt it????
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.