- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated November 8, 2008 at 11:50 am by .
- November 7, 2008 at 12:21 am #266168
4 slices of bread, your choice
3/4 cup (approximately) leftover cranberry sauce
4 cups (approximately) leftover stuffing
4 cups leftover turkey
4 slices muenster cheese
4 tablespoons mayonnaise, or Russian dressing, for garnish
Pre-heat the broiler or toaster oven. Place the bread on a broiler tray and assemble the sandwiches as follows: Spread a few tablespoons of the cranberry sauce on each slice of bread; layer about 1 cup of stuffing, followed by about 1 cup of cut-up turkey on each slice of bread; top with a slice of cheese.
Place sandwiches under the broiler or in a toaster oven and cook for a few minutes, just until the cheese is melted. Serve with mayonnaise or Russian dressing on the side.
This recipe from CDKitchen for Stuffing Melt serves/makes 4
Print this recipe
- November 8, 2008 at 11:48 am #403104
thanks! I never ran across CD Ktchen before but afte all these recipes i had to go looking for it! Got it bookmarked now!
- November 8, 2008 at 11:50 am #403105
Yeh, I thought they had some pretty neat recipes! 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.