- April 30, 2008 at 2:19 pm #257475
Stretch meals with leftover rice
1. Make soup a meal! Stir cooked rice into canned tomato, lentil or
black bean soup with chopped parsley and grated lemon zest.
2. Extend meatloaf! Add to your favorite meatloaf or burger recipe to
create more servings
3. Instant rice pudding! Mix rice into prepared vanilla pudding,
Sprinkle with cinnamon and top with whipped cream.
4. Bulk up a burrito! Roll up with jarred salsa, drained kidney beans
and shredded cheese in a flour tortilla.Microwave to heat.
5. Serve a heartier chili! Heat with a can of chili. Serve topped with
shredded cheddar and a little sour cream.
6, Whip up a tuna rice salad! Toss with drained canned tuna, chopped
tomatoes, parsley, scallions and bottled italian vinaigrette
Life is too short to wake up with regrets.So love the people who
treat you right.Forget about the one’s who don’t.Believe everything
happens for a reason.If you get a second chance grab it with both
hands.If it changes your life let it.Nobody said life would be easy
they just promised it would be worth it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.