- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated June 17, 2015 at 3:29 pm by .
- June 17, 2015 at 3:29 pm #357875
Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- •1 package Golden Oreos (crushed)
- •6 tablespoons butter, melted
- •8 ounces softened cream cheese
- •1 cup powdered sugar
- •1 (16-ounce) container Cool Whip, divided
- •2 packages (3.4 ounce each) instant cheesecake pudding mix
- •3 cups milk
- •3½ cups sliced strawberries
Mix crushed cookies & melted butter together. Press the crushed cookies mixture into a 9×13 pan and refrigerate while you prepare the remaining layers.
In a large mixing bowl combine 1 cup of powdered sugar & cream cheese until smooth, then fold in 1 cup of Cool Whip. Spread this mixture over the crushed cookie layer.
In the same bowl combine both packages of pudding mix, 3 cups of milk and blending for 2-3 minutes until thickened, then fold in 1 cup of Cool Whip.
Spread this mixture evenly over the cream cheese layer.
Layer fresh sliced strawberries on top and spread the remaining Cool Whip on top. If you’d prefer you can use heavy whipping cream that has been stabilized.
The directions for making stabilized whipped cream are available here.
refrigerate until ready to serve!
recipe source foodiesbound fb
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.